Tuesday, April 29, 2008

grr .
so irritated by the nokia phone .
either it lags ,
OR IT AUTO SHUT DOWN .
oh freak .
grgr .
shall complain .


what's up wif everyone depriving themselves ?
is it a fashion -.-
cant u all jus be happy .
u're turning me down TOO .
everyone haf diff opinion .
and u dont nid to live up to their expectation .
and sad or stress doesnt brings u anywhere too .
why nt be happy and positive ?
im so irritated . gr .
I WAN MY FRIENDS TO BE HAPPY .
SO IF I ASK U TO SMILE U BETTER SMILE.
OR . I'LL USE MY WUSHU AND ARBISH U**
haha . and ppl . pls . be happy .
because MIREEN is cheering u up now .
MUAHAHAHAHA . winks*

SMILE NOW !

you jus need to be urself when u're wif me (:
u dont need to live up to any freaking expectation !
but still . WORK HARD! (:
im gona work hard to be a dance teacher . MUAHAHAHA .
hope christ would choose me soon .
woots .
but mayb im jus nt there yet .
SO .
TRAININ IS NEEDED !
JIA YOU . now im the one feeling stressed . LOL

-jus be urself ~ but m i ? haha .

random-
SO SAD . my views dropped =/

No comments: