Saturday, April 19, 2008

PHOOOTTOOOS .
aiyoh . i always update photos late.
den lyk so many . TOOOT


VERON @ open hse

see ! cordy pass on her "skill" to hsin wen .
LOL :X the hand~

alton AND MOOMOO

KHIMMIE

mr yiyuan . nice beatbox ! ^^

benben and mireen ~

me and panda ~ woots ~

me and vivian ^^

me & daphne darling :D

woots . the food that we prepared .
is lyk . all the sandwiches are gone .
LOL .

on the mrt to ms . lolol .
SNEAK SHOT !
shunnie so emo or tired .
veron so tired

khimmie . tired**

full of energy playing psp . LOL

shan shan and me

shunnie and baboii
practicing for performance ^^

-TUESDAY 15/4
teddy bear & baboii
-.- spotted me taking shots . LOL

ZI LIAN . LOL

see the uber tall guy . OMG !

i didnt make him suffer okay !

see the lizard . LOL wif the broken tail .
it was lyk this when i saw it !

omg i look SOSOSO ugly in this pic ><
baboii act cool :X

ROARRR


keep rainin nowadays .
cant the gov. do some control to
global warming ? -.-
save trees !

i tink i look lyk shirley tong in
this pic . OMG ! LOL . tooot .
its lyk a diff me . lol :D

No comments: