Tuesday, April 08, 2008

woots . jus got back my com
from buggy buggy bad bad virusssessss .
roars ~

shall update my last week's post tomo .

-TODAY
eeu . sparring .
yucks .
hm . went for it and . duh .
my jump . kns
my front roll . kns .
total : KNSSSSS

T_________________T
IM SORRY PARTNER .
we should haf chose other weapons .
which has more 气氛~
but duh . hai ~
nvm ~
过去了就是过去~
no use bugging over it . ;(
was emo during lunch break .
cos . =/
wei lee was either tired or angry .
i thought that she was angry wif me .
so somehow .
feel bad :(

anyways .
our score is lyk 7.80/10 .
so not bad uh .
A1 .
okay . jus contenting myself ;x
same score as shi jie's one . LOL

wheets .
chungcheng high got alot of shuai ges . lol .
any1 jealous ? ;x lol .

tomo . spear . T _________ T
wish me luck =/

No comments: