Sunday, May 04, 2008

PHOOOOTTOOOOOS :D

aww . wanted to take their pic but . *BAM*

alton me shun and niuniu

khimmie with the hammer ~ *ARBISH**

elson and me :D woots . (blurs)

STREETJJAZZ



me and evelyn ( i look retarded -.-)

reggae group ~

street jazz !

whole DANCING GANG !

jamie and me

me and ben ~

me and shaun :D

THE ONE THAT LOOKED LYK BABOII! OMG !

sky so blue ~ im so bored ~

THE CAT THAT I FED .

so cute ^^ i fed it

mireen ~ i lyk this photo . xD

me and joanne

stella and me

shimin and me

baboii posing for his YOUTIAO

hungry ? grab a bite !

my poor leg . ><

erms . LOL

mireen is drinking beer ~

mireen and shan ~

NIU

XIONGMAO

khim and mireen :D

weiwuduzun !

my spagetti ~

shunnie daniel mireen and khim ^^

my partner for singout . xD
handsome horhs :D LOLOL

No comments: