Thursday, May 29, 2008

sometimes .
i feel very lonely . . . ..
or rather . left out . yeap .
but . so what .
the sun still shines brightly . . . ..



haha . nice pic i've found :D
. . ..
. .. .. . ..

sometimes i jus cannot go on wif my life
as happily as i wan
because some of the ppl jus wan to make my life
miserable .
well well well .
what's the worst is . . ..
they're my mum and dad .
sometimes i really is angry wif them .
for quarrelling over small and freaking stupid matters .
worst thing is they're adults . -.-

this results me concluding something .
i think . think only (:
i may nvr marry .
cause . guys will treat u well before marriage .
after marriage ? they'll treat u AS A BLOODY MAID .
well . or yah . mayb there are some who wont . but .
who noes the guy will or wont ?
im nt going to be lyk my mum .
(but she's nt treated lyk a maid though. haha)
yeap (:

-hate it .

No comments: