Sunday, June 29, 2008

-thursday
ended hiphop dance lesson .
progressing with street jazz next week . xD
HAHA . woots.
finally something that im good at uh ((:

-friday
went for p.g. today .
well . everyone did well . xD
improved my yes or no a bit uh . hahaha .
and my ting hai wasnt that bad , jus that -.-
NOSE AGAIN . AWW .
after that . same routine after class . xD
oh yeah . i cut my hair but ):
someone said I TUO FA . WTHWTH . SO ANgry.
GRR .
nvm HAHA GOT PPL SAY ITS NICE .
hohohohohohohohoho.

-today
tried to study but . only a bit in e end ~_~
aww aww aww .
went to ms . and
one blogger was trying to advertise for ms . haha
so means that im in e picture ! HAHA . lol ~_~
okay its lame . after that went to expo
to join ben and elson's church stuff .
CITY HARVEST ~ ~ haha . nice name uh .
and omg is many ppl de lor !
haha enjoyed myself . yeap (:
and went for dinner afterwards . (:


well this few days feeling quite emotional
due to 3 reasons .
well im nt going to say out but . some ppl might noe uh ((:
haha. mireen'll always be there for you .
but u need to reach out to be before i noe that
u need me okay ^^

shall mug hard .

and keep to myself more .
shallnt reveal too much of myself HAHA .
-.- but . it always seemed not to work .
cause i always tell myself not to be high
but in e end its still .. .. -.-
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR . CONTROL ! !
hai ~ ~

and learned from e church today .
foundation is impt ! so i shall study hard to build well
for my foundation !
i surely have a purpose to be created by someone .
so i'll strive hard to nt to let my MUM DOWN !

somehow im jealous of daphne dear . haha .
there's someone for her when she's u noe .
but for me there isnt (:
because . i dont reveal my inner part outside uh .
HAHA .
and i wont ! cause im strong . ^^
yeap.

GOGO JIAYOU ERZUOJU !
support them and call for them !

shall update till here

cry , cries , cried .

No comments: