Saturday, July 05, 2008

okok .
let this be one thing for me to vent .

mayb the way im living is wrong or whatever .
but this is how i wan to go with .
mayb ppl see me as flirt because im clinging onto guys or whatever .
but IM CONTROLLING .
mayb i laugh too loudly resulting in losing my image . but so ?

if this oso need to change...its really too much lah...its like laugh oso must control...that's really annoying...totally change to someone le.. - thanks for saying this . haha (:

yes . mayb ppl are doing good to me but im feeling bad abt it .
so ? jus let it be it -.-
this is so irritating and confusing .
mayb i shld jus shut up and be a good gal -.-

I AM JUST WHAT I AM .
Y MUST I CHANGE TO FIT INTO SOMEONE WHOM I M NT ?
ppl who dont lyk it . jus tell me and i'll ignore u or rather
u can ignore me for all u wan -.-

THANKS .

mayb im really too sensitive to myself and neglect others .
so i shld jus . u noe . shut up (:

-freaked out. who would noe what im feeling?

No comments: