Monday, August 25, 2008

today mark the start of my prelim exams .
gosh gosh gosh .
how gross it is to write uber long essays -.-

for compo .. i wrote lyk 2 pages ,
which is QUITE okay .
and speech 1 1/2 ..
my hand already starts to HURT .

and next comprehension ..
not much . but during summary .
my hand , again starts to get pain again .. -.-
after that .. LITERATURE .
bloody clever teacher plan 3 papers which requires
EXTREMELY LOTS of writing -.-
my fingers WILL BREAK DE .
bloody hell .. for 1st question i already wrote lyk
2 pages ~_~ for 2nd question 3 PAGES !!
finally lit paper 2 and english is gonneeeeeee .
tomo is bio . which i dont intend to score
and wed is SS and PHY&CHEM -.-
alright MUG MUG MUG !
goshhhhhh .
gotta rest ~
i mean my fingers .
and OMG . -.-
i did not really revise today ..
so gonna kill myself ..
-.- slpt all e way..
AND GOSH .
i jus spilled water onto my keyboard -.-
what a day it is uh .
glad thing is , tomo's paper start at 1.30 !
i can slp lyk quite late . HAHA :D
alright -.- shall do some mental sums now ~
BYEEEE .
jiayou peeps ! AND MYSELF !

No comments: