Thursday, September 18, 2008

hellooo readers (:

i need to acknowledge my
frens that the..
"ineedfriendsip"
doesnt means that u're
not my friends alright (:
its just that i wan to enlarge
my social cycle ^^V

anywayyy..
i was happy but kind of sad today
.____________.
my paper 1 for combine science,
i got 19/20 for phy,
BUT!
8/20 for chemm..
seriously..
i got careless mistake
AND y m i jus that stupid-.-
UGH. angry w/ myself!

hahaa.. and i'll be
joinin the jamming tomo
with mandy was a girl ! ^^
i am lyk so excited to play the drums ;DDD
HAHA!

i've got to MUGG
REALLY HARD.
27 days TO O LEVELLL.
goshh.
JIAYOUUU!

oh yeahh (:
update of prelim results -.-"
maths-b3 (goshh i could have gotten a!)
ss-11/25 (both essay)
his-10/25 (seriously omg i forgot to compare!)
MCQ combine science - 27/40
english compo- 15/30
paper2 - 25/50
omgg laa! so barely passed..
and goshh . my historyy.
is WEIRD.
history i didnt study much, and i didnt wrote
that much for ss as well , but for e first qn,
I GOT LYK 7marks!
but for SS, i only gt 7 this is so absurd!
goshhh.

have to mug hard for chemmm!
JIAYOUU AHH!

No comments: