Thursday, September 25, 2008

)):

i gt back almost every result
which..
is SADDENING.

english-c6
maths-b3
cSCI-c5
chinese-a1
literature- only one paper - 31/50
combine humans- e8
bio-dropp itt.

englishh..
is intimidating mee.
what if i fail english in my o levels?
goshh. it cannot be happening TO ME.
NOOOOOOOOOOO.
i'll nvr WANT TO RETAIN.
AND I WONT!
i have had enuff sufferings in sch le.
and i wont be having anymore.
I GOT TO BRUSH UP.
RIGHT NOW.

for maths.. luckily i've been having tuition..
must jiayouu.

science is another horror factor..
my chemm. -.-
i've gotta brush up my CHEM.

literature..
teacher is not working hard as he should
goshh. must jiayouu myself )):

combine humans-
im doing my essays almost
everydayy.
from tomorrow onwards he's starting with
source base question..
well.. must work hard..
incase any 1 cannot make it )):


I MUST MUST MUST.
JIAYOUU.
and studyy lyk HELL.
yesss!
i'll preserver!
i cannot retain AND I WONTTT.
yessssssss.
JIAYOUUUUUUUU.


i'll find my destined one
after my o's
yess. LOL.


-work and study hard!

No comments: