Tuesday, September 02, 2008

phoooottooooosss ..

wellwell..
sunday..(e day that i got sick-.-)
i cut my fingers.... AGAIN .

1st time.. which is more serious..

2nd time.. less serious .. haha .
but its pain de can. lol ..

omg what's wrong with me =.=
keep getting hurt.. lol ..


COOKIES!
before bake..

after baked..

teachers' day!
class moniter jannah do one.
nice right !

bloody aces day =.=
y are we suffering from this ? =.=
somemore.. ITS RAININ!

HAPPY MS CHIA :D
glad to see u're happy!


SAT-went out w/ baboii they all..
F1 ! OMG nice ~ but im not mad w/ cars uh .. lol .
i prefer beetles or those sports car that can open e top one :D:D


MONDAY!
vivian,me

baboii w/ jerome.. cute right !

one daddy one mummy one child..
question is.. who's e mummy ? LOL

KHIM AND ME :DD

group shoto 1!

mr elson and his tuuut mouth

me and xavier (:

yvonne me and yiyuan..

me vivian khim (my legs looked weird._.)

me&yvonne


went to koi garden after our lunch..
they're lyk SO BIGGG.


went to mdc ! support chris & janet..
me&janet <3


nich&me (:

i lyk e fannnn ~


ahh . yao jia you for o's !
muggg hard !!
mireen be firm !
sooo .. hmm shag this few days ><>synpathy 的 ming yang。。
五个人的主唱
樱的小龙/小少
啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊
救命啊!my god..
be firm !!
jiayouu :D
and
chris&janet..
work harder towards ur goal !
i believe u 2 can do it (:
and 五个人!要加油!

No comments: