Friday, October 24, 2008

HAHA.
today maths paper..
do ablee~
but with a few diff ones..
dare not say i'll get 76/80...
but well ~_~
LOL.
HOPE SOOO :X
hahahaaa. good luck mee!
im still worried for my englishh.
gotta work hard for my historyyy!
JIAYOUUU!

went for teenage photoshoot todayyy.
hahahaaa.
omg the makeup artist..
woohoooo! LOL
anywayy...
had funn dereee!

LOL..mireennnnn is bad ;x take for funn LOL

EUGENE AND MEE!

baboii&me



mee and daniel.......!


oh yeahh.
sweet korkor bought me a
small cake jus now.
omg la..
first time guy give me
surprisee stuff.
IM TOUCHED. LOL!
paisehh.. im super easy happy or rather touched..
-.- i forgot the spelling for hong liao..
alright im very easy to hong de. LOL.
well.
THANKSSS!
-superlongtime no one treat me so good le ;x
LOL.






No comments: