Wednesday, December 31, 2008

~ ~ ~

last day of 2008,
what haf i got to sayy?

save the earth mans.
i wanna get a planttt !
global warming on the increase,
no ppl is planning to do anything..
even though got save SOME plastic bags,
but so what. u shld go taiwan,
few years back they dont give u plastic alr.
lol . i mean plastic bag ;D

feelingg a distance from my
MS peeps alr.. well, my fault for not
going back .. but i've got my reason....

frens are lyk duh , once u get close to one,
u get further from another.
lol . isn't it life?

anywayy.
im gonna make sure 2009 is going
to be a KICK ASS FOR ME.
ROARS. im gonna make myself
PRETTY.
earn lots of money!
learn lots of things !
do my best to improve my life ~ ~

time keep getting on and seriously..
its going 2010 soon.
so bloody fast mans.
remembering the time in 2005
thinking 2010 is still far far away.
and now? left one year to go..
and. I DONT WAN TO BECOME 17 LA DUH.
i wan to be always sweet sixteen ( like what vivian
has said, ppl want to be sixteen and fullstop)
furthermore, MY BIRTHDAY IS IN JAN.
why not december -.- sobs*

i wanna receive presentt!
but.. wish and u may get disappointed,
so why not dont wish and u
may get surprised! HAHA.
okay. randomnesssss

i've gotta be more ladylike mans!
GOD.

anywayy..
i've gotta thank my mom for
all the stuffs that she did for me. serious!
and thank for everyone who made me
happy or everything la HAHA.

and today. i wonder if im my dad's daughter.
bloody hell.. treating my cousin better then ME.
give him money.. WHERE'S MINE?
give him all sorts of food .. lyk he's pretty poor
OR SOMETHING. PLS LA.
he living in CONDOMINIUM LEH.
fainted. well perhaps im jus jealous.

newYEARwish!
PASS MY O LEVEL COLOURFULLYYYY!

No comments: