Saturday, January 03, 2009

i NEED MONAYYY.
people who need tuition
PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME.

somehow because of my anger,
i wanna type some things OUT.


UGH. somehow i wish to haf a
BOYFREN. Y? i wan to haf
someone that i can cry to ,
lean on , and everything u noe?
i mean lyk
i feel lyk crying out sometimes
and yet, there's no one for me to cry
on, ( i dont mean gals. LOL)
guy's shoulder are bigger u see.
LOL. oh, so MY BF must be
bigger den me (:

i wanna be strong, in a way that
when i am thinking certain stuffs
i wont break out crying..
or when i scolding ppl and starts
to break down. ( so far the person
i wanna scold is only my dad)

i wanna earn LOTS OF MONEY.
to start a shop or smth.
so e money can ROLL

and.. i wanna BE AN TAIWANESE ARTIST.
if not life would be seriously boring to me.
i'll STRIVE MY BEST TO MY
FUTURE GOAL.

AND YES. i'll DO IT.

No comments: