Sunday, January 25, 2009

im serious.
sometimes i feel that life reeally sucks.


jus for one thing, ppl
can get really stingy. -.-

well, i've got to adapt......
someone doesn't like me at work
because i talk back or defy them i dunno,
but this makes me somehow uneasy...
for one bloody thing, ppl can forget abt frenship
and yea. you know?
wtf mans, this sucks.
dont like me can tell me de. straight in my face.
my mum say, this world is just reality,
ppl get jealous becos you do better than them
or just because u're prettier than them.

-.- wtf?
why cant ppl jus be in harmony?
its just life isnt it,
so what u're aren't pretty then someone?
being jealous can make u prettier uh?
NO!
IT WILL JUS MAKE U HAF MORE BLOODY
WRINKLES!
why can't ppl think? oh SHIT.
UGH.
i cant wait to leave that company.
somemore cindy left for malaysia,
how m i gonnaaaa STAY THERE FOR F***

and sometimes, frens are really xian shi.
when they need u?
MIREEEEEN ~
when they DONT need u?
what? go away la.
*hack cares ur msg. yeah?
well cant blame, sometimes i do that also.
LOL. but i wont ask u to go away though.
in a sense that i wont totally ignore,
but FOR LAME STUFFS. omg scram!

No comments: