Saturday, January 03, 2009

yesterday went foor ms
new year celebration,
was funnn ;D
haha. with shunnie
and jasmine as host, well
it was GOOD. :D
*xavier was good too :D

and yelun . omg la where got ppl
eat before going bbq? -.-"!
anywayy. it was funnn ;D
some ppl said that i improved
my singing. HOHOHO. shuang!


AND TODAY. im angry.
fuck fuck fuck.
ok no use saying this words,
doesnt make me calm down anyways.
i was going to buy psp when my
FREAKING father ask me not to
WHAT CHINA PRODUCT
what his frens buy from malaysia
100 plus plus only
LYK DUH. malaysia and china isnt it
SOMEHOW SAME? o but i didnt
ask the shop if the product is from where.

ANYWAY. i conclude that
later he'll come back and.
i'll bloody scold him, after that he'll
allow me to buy and i'll say
NO! fuck, always lyk this.
whatever i buy i'll PAY WITH MY
MONEY. who NEEDS UR
BLOODY FUCKING PERMISSION.
ITS ALWAYS HIM THAT
MAKE MY LIFE BLOODY SUCKS.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR*

No comments: