Thursday, May 28, 2009

THE HANNAH MONTANA movie.


ALRIGHTS IM LEFT WITH A FEW MINS TO BLOG ABOUT
THE HANNAH MONTANA the MOVIE.
yeap..

kind of interested to watch the movie
why? Its because i aspire to become a singer . haha (:
and in some sense, i bet my father will
stop me from dreaming about this, but who cares man.
ITS MY LIFE.
may sound stupid to some people but yeap,
its my dream. like hers.

if u wanna watch the trailer, you can proceed to
http://www.gv.com.sg/ for the movie. YES.
and you can also get the links for trailer and
website there for more information about the movie.

for me, i kind of like this song "Butterfly Fly away"
its not because of the mv but its because of the
title of this song that attracted me. YES. (:

Her voice is kind of sweet and light in this song.
And i like the way she did the unplugged singing.
Yes, i bet loads of my readers love the video like i do.
Somemore she's like very pretty and sweet looking
isn't she? :D in some sense, the title sounded
like giving freedom to something.
This is one of the reason that attracted me.
Haha, i bet all girls love butterflies
as long as they don't go too near the them.
i know i am kind of lame. LOL

you can take a look at the video below to hear
the BUTTERFLY FLY AWAY. by MILEY



“Catch “HANNAH MONTANA: THE MOVIE when it hits Singapore cinemas on 4 JUNE 2009!”

No comments: