Friday, May 29, 2009

UPDATES.

sat - regina's performance, changi airport T3 trip
sun- slacked at home
mon- l.a. hiphop
tues- field trip report at shoduku! ( will blog abt it again)
wed- lunch with davion! FSA
thurs- study @ rp, FSA
fri- slacked (im supposed to study)

yeap. once again.
im not feeling happy today.
too much of emotions and problems for me to cope with.
friends. relationship. studies. dance.
ugh. im freaking out soon.
please tell me that everything will be fine. =/

okay damn, i just accidentally deleted some
part of my post, which means that i am going to
REWRITE.

tuesday is currently the unluckiest day of
my life. why? i forgot to bring my thumbdrive
which contains all my presentation and notes.
DARN IT. yes. what's more is my shoe actually spoiled.
lucky it did maintained till i reach home but.
it was uber weird. lol =/
so, learn the lesson and never buy products from
china C***** ON. ROAR.

wednesday- i feel sinned. i ate mac and pastamania
on that particular day. like continuous fats.
some more pastamania is CHEESEEEE.
AHHH! anyway thanks for the treat :D
MR DAVION AND MR ALAN!

one side of my shoe (u can see hw lousy it was)


CHEESE SAUSAGE SMTH BAKE RICE. LOL :D

SEE! i finished it. DAMN

Mr ALAN! :D
RP. on thurs :D
nice laaa! i LIKE THE BUILDING!

BISTRO WALK'S BROWNIE & ICE CREAM

SEE MY SCH'S LIBRARY

and compare with RP's!
CLARENCE. LOL. i always wanted to
take a picture of the belt with a person.
THANKS LA. LOL. *CUTEEE!

* can u find bangalore and male?
bangalore with banglas and male
with all the guys in the country?
LOL.
CHANGI T3
one of my fav drinks - BANDUNG!
i thought the zhao pai was kind of cute :D
quote of the day- if u sigh, happiness will run away from you..
我觉得我很可笑。
mireen, be cool (:
you can do it!

No comments: