Wednesday, June 24, 2009

ANNOUNCING MY SUAYEST DAY.

i don't know if i offended any deity or god.
Nor i know if i had any bad karmas coming to me.

BUT on this precise day.
3 bad things happened to me.
FIRST: i saw some disgusting couple on the bus.
SECOND: i saw a worm RIGHT BESIDE ME.
THIRD: my friend framed me of things that i DIDNT DO.

1st. that day, i went onto the bus 156,
i walked to the back. and I SAW THIS couple
KISSING. and then after i sat down. guess what.
i turn around to see again, omg..
*IF YOU'RE YOUNGER THEN 16, please dont read.


the guy is touching the woman's upper body private part.
LIKE WTH. its EARLY IN THE DAYLIGHT!
UGH.


2nd. straightaway after that, -.- i look beside my seat
and i saw something yellow green like a worm or smth.
i thought i saw wrongly la duh.
where got worm on BUS one. den ......



apparently, what i thought was right.
EWW i still feel disgustd looking at this picture.
and somehow i got paranoid over it!
3rd. AHH my friend framed me of
things which i DID NOT DO.
and i hate that. if u wana noe more abt it u can tell me.
HAHA.
yeap, unlucky me right?
there's another day when i did a good deed
by helping an disable auntie to push her wheelchair.
i got out on the wrong bus stop!
somemore. i press wrong level at the lift so i tried to press
EVERY LEVEL.
in the end? i got onto every level.
i know im stupid (: LOL.
so don't always try that. it doesn't help everywhere.
tomorrow, another post :D
wakeupTOREALITY!

No comments: