Friday, July 10, 2009

MIREEN IS STILL ALIVE.
feel honoured readers,
im super tired yet im blogging,
so can u help me to increase my readers'
amount ;x LOL.

anyway, im hungry now mans,
but i cant eat. DAMN SHIT.
over 8pm rule!
but i ate cake jus nw (SHIT)
anyway, the rehearsal just now wasn't that good also =/
forgot some steps, once again,
i think its because we didn't recap our dance steps.
and our dance steps aren't that clear YET.

yes,mireen is going to work hard like
ONEW :D wooooo <3
HE's MY MOTIVATION.

and sorry if i have been in a bad mood uh.
IF I DO LA, sorry!
and im still alright, just a bit emotional sometimes.
BECAUSE IM TIRED. ~_~

looking at this picture, TEMPTS ME.












AH. caramel FRAPPE. I NEED YOU,
but i cant want you =/ too much fats!












celebrated shuting's birthday weeks ago.
this is HOW busy i am -.-












AND ME,
not dead but still alive (:
AHHH ganbatte mireen!
AJA AJA HWATING :D













p.s. I DONT NEED MAN.

No comments: