Thursday, July 09, 2009

MIREEN,
NOW is the TIME.


yes, finally i have the time to blog ****!
WOOHOOO.
sorry to my friends who i haven't spend much time with.
Why?
Because i am currently busy with my rehearsals and
practices for my next sunday's Very Singer's concert.
yeap .. from what wen cong lao shi told us, yes.
it is the only time for us to shine, AND YES.
I NEED TO SHINE. like SHINY SHINee ! :D

its a video about shinee. kind of funnay with the
super humorous hosts! kind of shocking sometime LOL xD


well, i haven got my costume yet, which i am
hopefully getting tomorrow, yes, i feel pressured -.-
AH, sometimes i just hoped that maybe this could end like
QUICKLY!
but, i don't want it to end so fast =/
i wan to have fun with my performer friends as well (:
especially my group! SHU TING AMANDA XINYI
and not forgetting our choreographer PEGGY :D
we must take picture some day! maybe tomo, since
we'll be dolling up yeah? :D
oh wells, im really lazy to name all their NAMES. so yeap.

oh and i went for modern dance school just now,
AND I SPEND BLOODY 8 bucks on taxi. SHIAT!
anywayyyy. ryan told us something that i thought,
kind of real. (:
contemporary dance is actually quite dangerous when
you pull yourself into the music too much and did not carry
yourself out. thats why dancers suicide! OMG.
>like you pull yourself into a sad music too much,
then u become saddd for a period of time.
from what ryan said, if you walk on orchard road,
and you see some guys wearing jazz pants and they look
sad, THEY ARE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR. LOL!

so. morale of the story, if one day i look like that,
PLEASE DO NOT SLAP ME. because ryan say whoever does that
must smack that person. (OMG)

just pray that everything will be fine and yeap.
and mireen, is going to change soon.
i PROMISE MYSELF THAT.
and yes, have you saw the shinee video?
I AM NOT GOING TO EAT AFTER 8 !
their time is 7, so i think my time is pretty fine yeah? (:

No comments: