Tuesday, August 25, 2009

SAY NO TO SUP PAPER. ROAR! hwaiting!

okay okay.
believe it or not.
i haven really memorised ath
for F&B.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
even worse. IHT ALSO.
ROARS.
shait shiat shiat!

and now what's even worse.
mireen cant concentrate. ROARRRRRRRRRR.
ONEW CHA GIA. I NEED YOUUU.T____T
i dont wanna take sup paper.
YES
CANNOT
I SHALL PULL MYSELF AND DRAG MY BRAIN TO MEMORISE
YES I NEED.

and hougang sec peeps,
i guess u'll be seeing me in sch on friday :D
and shimin joaane stella darlings I MISS YOU :D

and roar. i got a huge pimple on my face
which hurts really BADLY.
and please. MR BILLY STOP LAUGHING AT MY PIMPLE.
still got who -.- okay. i think only you.
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY ANYWAY :D

damn shiat. i cant upload photos.
-.- blogger is becoming worse.
FACEBOOK ALSO. ROAR.
need to refresh refresh, so irritating.

No comments: