Wednesday, November 25, 2009

mireen is back. STRONG.

i look damn zhuai right.
this is call COOL.









anyway. working hard for dance.
ROAR. sharpen it sharpen it~
i realise sometimes my facial emotions..
TOO MUCH ALR. den look DAMN UGLY.
LOL. u go see my fb de dance photos u'll
understand what i mean mans. -.- ugh.

ANYWAY. my hubby is sweet.
really sweet. HAHA dont tell u guys.
its secret :X

OKAYOKAY.
so now, i gotta spend money once again -.-
ON SHOES.
ON winterclothes- shld i? -.-
ON HAIR. (im cutting my hair next monday- key's fringe)
ON MANICURE -shld i do it myself? -.-

cutting down expenses on
FOOD (im dieting what).



see my fatty arms.
and im going to show u skinny arms in 2 weeks time.
AJA AJA HWAITING!
NOW. from today onwards.
STRICTLY DIET. NO RULES BREAKING.
NO MEAL AFTER 8. not even snack!
ROARRRR.
*i wanna be a singer,
and i will BE ONE.

No comments: