Thursday, November 26, 2009

"To choose our own way is not an easy thing to do, but everybody has their own choice."
- Key

"My ideal girl must cute, smart, good skin, gentle, close to my age. ^^"
- Taemin
(it will be me. LOL)

"I followed what the dog did, but then I realized that I'm a human."
- Onew
(KWIYO DEH!)

"Fan: "I'm right behind you.........."Onew: "Behind me is the wall.""
- Onew
(LOL)

"I haven’t been chosen yet because I didn’t want to get picked."
- Onew

"When you laugh, you receive luck."
- Onew

"Whether you do well on stage or not, it’s the whole experience that counts."
- Key

"When the situation is awkward, say 'LAA'!"
- Onew

hahas these are the medicine or ecstasy
that makes me work harddd.
their confidence, their team work, onew's humour.
hahha brightens my day!
:D working hard. AJA AJA HWAITING.
im going korea on onew's birthday! OMGGGG.

No comments: