Friday, November 20, 2009

you're beautiful











(my last yanshou look)

Hey guys! You're beautifullll! xD
you're handsomee tooo~


HAHAAS.
episode 13 is out, im thristy to watch it
BUT BUT BUT.
bloody public speaking draft is dragging me
silently away from it ):
SHIROH!

ken-cha-nah-yo~ aja-aja-hwaiting!
you can do it mireen~!


back from vocal lesson, determined
to improve it like FREAKING FAST.
UGH. god please help me will yah?
i know you're kind. please do~


when the rain falls,
you know the sun will always come out after it.
(NOT INCLUSIVE OF THE NIGHT. oh wait,
moon reflects sun light. okay okay.
NOT INCLUSIVE OF 1st and 30th!)

god, im suffocating, everything is like sucking me apart.
NOT A PART. BUT APART. -.-
OB, COMMSKILLS, PSYCHOLOGY, BCS(im done YAY),
MICRO?!,PUBLIC SPEAKINGGGGG AND GEOG.

can just split me into 7 mireen and do it?

No comments: