Tuesday, December 22, 2009

im just gonna be offensive for once.

There are always bound to have some
people who have nothing to do at home
to go around blog-hopping in order to
grab some attention.

It only shows how immature some people are,
or how ugly they are in their hearts.

However, thanks to them, i woke up somehow.
i realised the way i blog is kind of immature too.
so i am going to blog in proper english from
today, 22dec2009 4.19p.m. onwards.

I really don't want to waste time answering their
doubts to protect myself from their comments, but
oh wells, i am going to do it.

To be frank, no one can really say they don't get affected
by those harsh comments that the people say.
There will be times when i doubt myself if i can do it too.
I am not someone who is unrealistic or else,
i would be asking myself to fly instead.

SO, i am going to reply to this 2 person, mr anon and passer.
For whoever you are, perhaps you will hate me,
feel like slapping me, realise you are such an immature kid,
realise that there's still such a word as dream or whatsoever,
i am not going to care.
If i do, i am just simply falling into your trap, and being an
national idol will definitely suffer from this kind of things
some day anyway.

PASSER.
you asked me to stop dreaming right? Haven't you heard
of 美梦成真? maybe you are not chinese educated but oh wells.
it means beautiful dreams can come true.
and you said that people reading my blog will laugh out loud right.
by all means, laugh~ if i could bring laughters to my readers,
why not? having happiness in the world is the best thing to have.
and how do you know that they will laugh,
are you some god?

korea and taiwan not possible for me huh, so its possible for you?
impossible= i m possible.
please, if you think i can't, by all means you can keep your comments
to yourself. If you think i can't and want to stop me. You simply can't.
I am doing what i want to allow me not to regret in future.
Life is just once, why waste it.

I didn't say that i can become idol just because i can sing and dance.
Do you think that i don't have the brain to think of that?
Its about if you can do it well, if you think you can do better,
go ahead and try it out yourself. Why come here and tell me
i can't? Is it because you are guilty that you can't so you head
off around telling everyone that you can't OH you can't.
There are other idols around too, so what do you think they are?

Anyway. I DID see snow, i'll blog it up soon. thanks for your comments.
and i hope you don't feel offended too. Even if you are, it is none of
my business since you are the first person who goes around
shooting off inappropriate remarks about people's dream.
If i were your mother, i would feel embarassed.

ANON.
It isn't the first time you came my blog isn't it.
Aren't you feeling bored of it? Or perhaps you actually loved it so
much that you are reading it everyday? -.-
No one comes with the perfect talent for anything.
SO you mean you can actually have it once you're born?
Oh wells, go ahead and be a perfect person and be the USA president
or whatever you want to be.

For your information pitching can be trained.
DO you mean that babies can't learn? So why are you talking
in english? Using a computer? Don't be a retard.

Anything can be learnt. Be it language, posture or
whatever it is. and please don't call me darling.
it just makes me feel like puking.

Wake up too, haven't you heard that Lee Kuan Yew said
that learning is a lifelong journey? Don't be an idiot
go around trashing people's dream. Why not
support them and give them advices? You are just making
people to hate you. Perhaps you're stupid enough to do it then.



-MY own opinions.
perhaps people ask me why do i want to be singer?
is it even possible?
can you make it?
oh come on, it is so difficult, just give it up.

If you're asking me to give it up, i can say you aren't
my friend. A normal friend would ask you to keep it up,
strive for your best. GO do it! Rock the stage!

It is my ambition and dream to be a singer and dancer.
It is up to me to think about my own dream. Not yours.
I am here, trying my best. If i can't make it in the end,
by all means, i won't regret. At least i did my best.
If god bless me, i succeed, i would definitely go with my promise
that i made with them.

If you are wondering what is the promise, you will never
know. (: It is my secret.


AND READERS, i am back in SIN!
wait for my korea trip posting! (:

No comments: