Wednesday, January 13, 2010

20 minutes and im definitely 18.

thanks a lot to the people
who sent me their beautiful wishes today (:
appreciated it.
first time my facebook FLOODED.
-.-

you wouldn't want to see the name list here.
LOL.

anyway. received presents from hmm.. (in sequence)
kelvin brudder,
felix,
christopher aka milo,
regina dear and yikang daddy,
and from felix again.. (:

and i get my angbaos from grandmaa
and my parents as well :D
wheets!
thanks a lot for your pressiee!

thanks my regina dear for handling meee
my birthday present when she's super
DUPER tired. YOU ARE LOVED (:
thanks DADDY FOR THE PRESENT TOO :D

thanks kelvin gege for coming down to my
small celebration party :D when u're damn busy
from your work! xD APPRECIATED IT.
lovelove!

mr felixxxx, you should start saving on your MONEY.
still, thanks for your flowers and present (:
appreciated it loads! goma oh!
please save more for yourself! you're loved too! (:

*MR CHRISTOPHER. thanks for your flowers.
must be damn ex right. AS WELL BUY
me smth branded. ROAR. IT CANNOT
STAY WITH ME FOREVER ):
BUT k la LOVE YOU LA. LOL.

i'll update again.
TIRED.

No comments: